Hajj Volunteer Program
- Awareness program to make Hajj easy and correct.
- Guidance in Mina, Muzdalifa and Jamarat in native languages to compliment other Hajj services groups.
- Provide guidance to Hujjaj from across the world by the use of electronic media.
- Enhance effectiveness & efficiency of other Hajj programs under Pakistan and Saudi Government through extending required support.
- 2400 Volunteers Recruitment.
- 200 Key Volunteers to lead Plan 2019.
- Legal Framework.
- Transport, Food and accommodation for volunteers.
- Awareness Material Production.
- Training Program for Volunteers.
- Communication Devices for volunteers i.e. mobile phones, GPS etc.
- Financial Resources to execute agreed activities.
Expectations from Volunteers
- WILL NOT PERFORM HAJJ
- Attend 2 training sessions of 2 hours each as per the announced schedule before Hajj.
- Serve the pilgrims during the period of their stay in Mina and Muzdalifa specifically from 10th to 12th of Dhul Hijjah.
- Volunteers will work in 10-12 hours shifts mainly at various outdoor service points.
PHVG will provide the following in collaboration with Pakistan Hajj Mission Jeddah:
- Official Permission to enter Mina and Muzdalifa as volunteers.
- Basic Training and required tools such as maps, information guides, contact list, etc.
- Jacket and cap as a uniform.
- Bus Transportation from Jeddah/Riyadh/Dammam to Mina and back.
- Economical standard accommodation and food in Azizia (Makkah Al Mukarramah)
- PHVG experience certificate.