Expectations from Volunteers
- WILL NOT PERFORM HAJJ
- Attend 2 training sessions of 2 hours each as per the announced schedule before Hajj.
- Serve the pilgrims during the period of their stay in Mina and Muzdalifa specifically from 10th to 12th of Dhul Hijjah.
- Volunteers will work in 10-12 hours shifts mainly at various outdoor service points.
PHVG will provide the following in collaboration with Pakistan Hajj Mission Jeddah:
- Official Permission to enter Mina and Muzdalifa as volunteers.
- Basic Training and required tools such as maps, information guides, contact list, etc.
- Jacket and cap as a uniform.
- Bus Transportation from Jeddah/Riyadh/Dammam to Mina and back.
- Economical standard accommodation and food in Azizia (Makkah Al Mukarramah)
- PHVG experience certificate.